Payments are processed through PayFast, South Africa’s most secure payment gateway and Snapscan. We also offer a cash on delivery service.**
**Please note that the cash on delivery service has been temporarily suspended due to lockdown.
NB! In light of the COVID-19 outbreak, we have made temporary changes to our delivery options. Read more.
Shipping is done through uAfrica.com who partners with multiple couriers nationally.
Tracking details and status are emailed directly to you and can be tracked directly from the link provided. You may also track here by entering your order number.
Once your payment has reflected in our bank account, we package your order and ship it via uAfrica.com; door-to-door delivery.
Orders placed before 12h00 Mondays to Fridays are shipped out on the same day for delivery within 4 working days.
Orders placed after 12h00 Mondays to Thursdays are shipped out the next business day for delivery within 4 working days.
Orders placed over weekends will be processed Monday mornings before 12h00 and shipped out the same day for delivery within 4 working days.
Orders will not be delivered on public holidays or over long weekends. Public holidays and long weekends delay delivery times. As this is out of our control, we will not be held responsible for late delivery and are not liable to refund delivery fees.
What is Glow from Within?
Glow from Within is a Collagen Peptide. Collagen Peptides are easily digested and soluble in cold or hot liquids. (Unlike other collagen powders which contain gelatin and have a more glue-like, sticky texture and are insoluble in cold water)
- 1 simple ingredient – gluten free, dairy free, sugar & artificial flavourant free, preservative free, paleo friendly, halaal (please see certification details further down).
- 7% (3.3% oxygen and hydrogen) pure collagen protein – clean, tasteless, and dissolves & absorbs quickly.
Who should use collagen supplements?
- If you suffer from digestive issues (IBS, leaky gut, constipation, diarrhoea etc.) collagen can work wonders for healing your gut.
- If you suffer from joint pain (I.e rheumatoid arthritis, or osteoporosis or another auto immune or inflammatory disorder).
- If you are an athlete, supplementing with collagen can help tremendously with recovery as well as inflammation of joints etc.
- Collagen can also be helpful for anyone with inflammatory conditions, like eczema and acne (it also helps fade acne scars)
- Collagen can help with temporary inflammation, like wounds and ligament and muscle damage to heal faster.
- If you are ageing, collagen can help prevent wrinkles, plump lips and tighten skin.
- If you want to lose weight, collagen can help boost your metabolism, and get rid of cellulite.
- If you have thin hair that is often brittle; or weak nails, collagen can help your hair and nails grow faster, thicker and more beautiful.
- If you have hormonal imbalances, like PCOS, emerging research shows that collagen can help support the body’s natural hormone production.
- Collagen also benefits children through the growth phase of life by supporting connective tissue (ligaments, tendons, cartilage) and bones.
Motherkind Halaal Certification
Motherkind Collagen products have been certified as Halaal by the Muslim Judicial Council Halaal Trust.
Is collagen vegetarian?
Motherkind Collagen is made from connective tissue, cartilage or skin. Collagen is not found in plants. It is therefore not vegetarian.
Should I take Motherkind Glow from Within or Bodygold or both?
These two products are not the same. Although both have pure hydrolyzed collagen (bovine) as a base ingredient, there is a difference in the peptide strand.
The peptides in Bodygold target the muscle matrix in isolation, which increases your ability to build lean muscle and burn fat.
On the other hand, the peptides in Glow from Within are not targeted which means they are for general health and wellness (skin, hair, nails, energy).
So the decision on which to take will depend on what your goals are.
Do I need to take a Vitamin C supplement with the collagen?
It is often assumed that Vitamin C is required for proper absorption of collagen. The truth is that you should have enough Vitamin C from an adequate whole foods diet. Therefore there should not be a need to add a supplement.
In addition, the peptides are hydrolyzed for maximum bio-availability so they are absorbed very well through the intestinal tract.
However, if you have a Vitamin C deficiency, we recommend the Nordens Ultimate Liposomal Vitamin C. This offers maximum absorption and in addition is an effective immune booster.
Can I take all the JSHealth vitamins each day?
Please consult with your GP prior to taking any JSHealth vitamins. It is best to be directed by a healthcare professional.
Hair + Energy: Take 1 daily with breakfast.
Detox + Debloat: Take 2 daily. 1 with breakfast and 1 with lunch or dinner.
Sugar Balance + Metabolism: Take 2 daily. 1 with breakfast and 1 with dinner.
Skin + Digestion: Take 2 daily. 1 with breakfast and 1 with dinner.
AM + PM: Take the AM with breakfast and the PM with dinner.
When should I start to notice results on the JSHealth vitamins?
- Hair + Energy:most people start to see results in 3-6 weeks.
- Detox + Debloat:results are seen in 2-4 weeks.
- Sugar Balance + Metabolism:most people start to see results 2-4 weeks.
- Skin + Digestion:results are seen in 2-4 weeks.
- AM + PM: on average 2-4 weeks
Are JSHealth vitamins safe to take during pregnancy and breastfeeding?
You will need to consult your medical professional if you intend to take any supplements during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Are the JSHealth vitamins vegan-friendly and Halaal?
JSHealth vitamins are all 100% vegan but there is no formal Halaal certification available. The vitamins are also gluten free.
Are the Norden's products natural?
The Nordens range of products offered in our store are natural. It offers natural solutions for an array of health issues.
Is SKOON's skin care range non-toxic?
Yes. Products are created using potent, natural, non-toxic ingredients, essential oils, and extracts to deliver the best possible benefits to your skin.
How natural is the SKOON skin care range, really?
With SKOON, you won’t be left playing a guessing game. All ingredients whether Natural, Organic, Naturally Derived or Nature Identical are stated on their products.
What is the difference between Natural, Organic, Naturally Derived and Nature Identical?
Natural: From a natural, sustainable source and manufactured without the addition of any external compounds.
Examples: Cold pressed oils, butters and botanical extracts.
Organic: Similar to the makeup of natural ingredients, but with valid organic certification.
Examples: Cold press oils, butters, botanical extracts, and beeswax.
Naturally Derived: Ingredients obtained from a natural and sustainable source. During the production process there are manipulations or additions of natural or synthetic compounds.
Example: Behenyl alcohol.
Nature Identical: Ingredients that are found in nature but are manufactured in a laboratory for production.
Example: Niacinamide (Vitamin B3)
Does SKOON use ingredients to preserve their natural skin care range? If so, which preservatives do they use?
If the product contains water then the answer is yes.
Unless stated as being Preservative Free, all of SKOON’s products are preserved with a combination of two or three ingredients from the following group of naturally derived preservatives:
- Lactobacillus Ferment (Natural) - Probiotic-based ingredient created by the fermentation of Lactobacillus.
- Zinc PCA (Natural) - mineral with broad spectrum antimicrobial activity
- Glyceryl Caprylate (Naturally Derived) - antimicrobial agent derived from 100 % natural resources.
- Sodium Anisate (Naturally Derived) - salt with anti-fungal activity derived from P-anisic acid found in Anise or Fennel. Glucose, Lactoperoxidase
- Glucose Oxidase (Naturally Derived) - anti-bacterial system consisting of sugar (derived from corn) and lactoperoxidase enzymes (derived from whey protein).
Are any of the SKOON products or ingredients tested on animals?
No! Never has and never will. They also request Animal Declarations form all of their raw ingredient suppliers to ensure that they never use an ingredient that has been tested on animals.
Are the Wazoogles Proteins suitable for vegans?
Yes they are. These are also sugar free, organic with no preservatives. They are also gluten free.
What are superfoods?
Superfoods are the most mineral & nutrient dense foods on the planet, easily absorbable by the human body.